Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: chevy 426?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    chevy 426?

    Horsepower, that is. Engines for the new Camaro have the variable valve timing. Heard two guys from our prep plant talking about looking at the one Dotson had . Sounds like the real deal.
    First Drive: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro - MSN Autos
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: chevy 426?

    A girl here at work bought the demo at Dotsons a week ago I believe. Just hope you get the good battery cables if you get one.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: chevy 426?

    Story claims 11.3/1 compression. I've been curious about the valves for...well since they hit the street.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •